Fabrication & Welding
As a fully integrated engineering company, DRB offers a comprehensive fabrication and welding service to our clients, ranging from on-site support 24/7, through bespoke design, manufacture and installation of all types of fabricated equipment and pipework.
Working with our team of engineers, fabricators and welders offers you the benefit of our depth of real world experience and innovation. For example, our in house engineering design team can help deliver an optimal solution for you, through developing a bespoke engineering design or through specific materials selection.
We have facilities in our dedicated workshops to cut, drill, bend and weld steel of all thicknesses. We have separate workshops for mild and stainless steel to avoid contamination.
Linked with our engineering design service, we can fabricate or repair anything from simple handrails and guards to steel structures, access equipment, chutes, gantries, bridge sections, hoppers and complex conveyor systems.
Fabrication and Welding Services
- Fabrication in mild steel, stainless steel and aluminium
- On-site and workshop welding: TIG, MIG and MMA
- Orbital welding
- Coded welding to BS EN 287 Part 1
- Non-destructive testing including magnetic particle and ultrasonic inspection
- Vessel repairs
- Design service using 3D design software
- Design and build of assemblies combining sheet metal fabrication and machined components
- 24/7 emergency call-out service
We can provide a range of on-site services, from the provision of general contract labour to specific project work. All on-site staff are training and certified in the appropriate health and safety operating standards including:
- Safe contractor
- SPA Food Hygiene
- Confined spaces
To discuss your fabrication/welding requirements contact us on 01244 280 280.