Process & Pipework
DRB’s fabrications team provides a high quality service for the design, manufacture and installation of all types of fabricated equipment and pipework and associated tanks, hoppers, pumps, valves; and pressure, temperature and flow measurement systems.
Depth of experience
Working with DRB means you have a vastly experienced team of engineers who understand process pipework. We have worked with the full range of hygienic, utility and mechanical pipework in a wide range of industries including:
- Food and beverage
- Chemical and pharmaceutical
- Paper and packaging
What our service offering covers
All types of process pipework including:
- Process routing pipework incorporating CIP
- Water, steam, high purity steam, condensate
- Refrigerant, glycol, ammonia
Full process pipework service:
- Project planning
- Fabrication and installation
- Testing and commissioning
- Pipework removal, modification and refit
Full range of materials
- Steel: Carbon, stainless, low temperature, duplex and super duplex, chrome moly
- Alloy: CuNi, Monel, Inconel, Hastelloy and Aluminium alloys
- Plastic: PTFE, ABS, Polypropylene
- Other: Glass lined prefabricated spools, Jacketed Pipework, Copper, Ductile Iron.
We have the capability to bend pipes of a wide range of materials and sizes from as small as 1.2mm to 100mm, depending on the material used.
To discuss your pipework requirements contact us on 01244 280 280.